A leading Medical device company is hiring a FP&A Manager
• Collaborate on the annual strategy and budget process and ongoing forecasts working with all functional areas across the business.
• Delivering key financial forecasting, along with insightful performance reporting and analysis, evaluation and forecasting of key KPIs to assess business performance.
• Manage budget control and analysis to maintain expense control.
• Support the CEO/CFO with ad-hoc business analysis.
• Work with cross-functional partners to provide financial reporting, project budgeting, and future planning.
• Take part in the quarterly closing process (provisions, analysis, quarterly reports, and presentations). Prepare quarterly reporting package.
• Support the implementation of new financial reporting tools and transition to BI tool. Design reports and analysis to enable management decision-making.
• Continuously improve processes to create efficiency and facilitate decision-making.
• Continuously improve how we think about our key drivers of our revenue, spending leverage, and other operational metrics.
Bachelor’s Degree in Economic, Accounting, or related field. CPA, BIG4 – An advantage. A minimum of 5 years of experience in Controlling/FP&A at a High-Tech company. Strong knowledge in accounting (US Gaap). Working experience in multinational startup companies – an advantage. Great attention to detail, hands-on and ability to multitask. Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Ability to take ownership of fast-paced projects with rapidly shifting priorities, managing them through to completion with patience, flexibility, and passion. Good orientation with IT tools and methods (ERP, BI tools). Strong communications skills (written and verbal) – need to communicate at all levels. Proficiency in English (written and verbal).
The company is located at Jerusalem
please specify jb-256