A leading US healthcare company is looking for a Clinical Data Scientist & Ai Data Scientist
A leading innovative US healthcare company is looking for:
A Clinical Data Scientist with Clinical/Healthcare experience for its new Israeli Innovation Center in Tel Aviv.
Interested in making an impact and helping make healthcare better, more affordable, and more accessible? Then read on…
If you feel that you have the energy, passion and the skills to develop models that predict diseases years before they occur, and using massive amounts of data from more than 40M people excites you, come join us!
PhD/MSc in Data Science field, such as Biostatistics / Bioinformatics / Biomedical Engineering or similar
Background in population health / clinical informatics, with an excellent understanding of statistics.
3+ years Data Science/Machine Learning research experience in the healthcare industry
Solid understanding of statistics and machine learning algorithms
Excellent programming capabilities with python and experience with DS tools such as scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy, scipy, impala/Hadoop
SQL – a must
Experience working with clinical data / EMR – a major plus
Ability to communicate scientific data and analysis to non-scientists
Quick, flexible curious mind, able to rapidly learn new fields and use data science and machine learning to improve decision making and workflows.
AI Data Scientist
· You have advanced degree (PhD/MSc) in exact sciences / engineering such as: Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or Statistics, bioinformatic, economy, industrial engineering, etc.
· 3+ Years of research experience in the Industry
· Solid understanding of statistics and machine learning algorithms
· Good coding capabilities with DS python libraries (scikit-learn, pandas, NumPy, scipy, impala/Hadoop – a plus)
· SQL – A must
· Deep learning algorithms (including Tensorflow/Pytorch) – a major advantage
· Background/education in biomedicine/healthcare – a plus
· Must have the ability to communicate scientific data and analysis to non-scientists
· Can-do attitude, are a problem solver and a team player
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
1. Working with us is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 80 million lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
2. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 company.
3. You will work in an innovative startup environment with the support and resources of a Fortune 50 company.
4. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an inspiring healthcare company that prioritizes data, and to work with one of the biggest unique database in the world.
5. We offer you the opportunity to advance your career in an environment that supports work-life balance, and continuous learning. Making a difference begins right here, where you come first.
Company's offices are located in Tel Aviv, in a great location, close to the train station
please specify jb-139